There is a lot of material that works with Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016. It also works with Microsoft Office 365 and Office 2016.
This course is going to teach you everything you need to know about Excel VBA through detailed and fun video tutorials. It will show you how to do all the things you need to know. After you finish this course, you will be able to write well-defined, clean codes to automate your Excel jobs so that you can work more efficiently.
To make yourself stand out from the rest of the people, you’ll need to learn how to use Excel VBA Codes at a high level. This course will help you do just that. This will help you get more done and make your life easier when you do your regular Excel jobs. You will also be able to make new Excel features that will make your coworkers and bosses look good.
Things you get:
- In VBA, learn how to use the correct syntax to get the job done.
- Excel VBA codes that you can use right away to help you do your job better and faster.
- Use the macro recorder for simple tasks and make the code better.
- Learning how to use the Visual Basic Editor.
- Debugging tools and ways to deal with errors.
- Different ways to use ranges and cells to refer to each other.
- Different ways to loop.
- It shows you how to work with different types of information.
- Use VBA to make PivotTables in Excel.
- Other files can be imported and text files can be exported.
- Interacting with other apps (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- To make Excel easier to use, people fill out forms.
- All the information you need to learn how to make Excel do things for you.
Who this course is for:
- It’s hard for people to get excited about their Excel jobs and complicated spreadsheets. They want to make their lives easier with Excel.
- Excel novices who want to do more complicated Excel jobs. No previous programming experience is required.
Excel VBA and Macros – Beginners to Advanced Course FreeCourseSites.com
Ethical Hacker Certification Course –